Previous member back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello. I was a member here for a long time years ago. My wife and I were avid divers all over the world and we lived on Cape Cod. In 2015 we moved to Vermont full time and stored our $30K worth of dive gear. We had kids, sold the boat. And now we aren't diving anymore at the moment. At some point when the kids are old enough (they are 4 and 6) we will get back into warm water diving with them.

I have a TON of gear to sell. We don't need all the technical stuff anymore. OMS wings, O'Three drysuits, GS200 regulators, Scubapro 5mm suits, Ikelite strobes, tools for regulator service, all kinds of stuff. I see that it takes 10 posts to sell gear. I have some listed on FB marketplace but that is super sketchy. So I am back here to my roots.

If anyone is looking for anything let me know. I am in southern Vermont in Halifax.

Cheers,

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom