Previous dives in oceanlog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opie

Divemaster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok i got my VT3 to download all of my recent dives. Although if i try to put any of my previous dives in manually i can't change the dive number,computer used or time in/out. I am sure this is just a user error,so any info would be grateful:D

Hi Opie

NCdiver is right, the dives will automatically go in cronological order. You can erase all the dives that come pre-loaded in the log by oceanic to make your dives the only ones in the list (which you probably already did).

On the left side of your dive log under configuration you should see personal. click on personal. at the bottom of the new screen there should be a bar that says configuration on it. Under that bar is the "beginning lifetime dive number" (if you don't see it you may have to click on configuration to open the drop down). Change that number to the dive number you would like your log to begin with (so if you plan on entering all the dives you have ever done you would want this number to be 1). This should correct your dive number problem as long as you have the dates and times correct.

For the time in/out, enter the time in and the elapsed dive time. The time out should change on its own. If you are unable to click on those fields and change them, then I'm not sure what is going wrong.

You should be able to write anything you want in the "pdc model" field while you are entering your dive (left click, delete and type in what you want). I'm not sure why its not allowing you to.

Be sure you are clicking yes on the "do you want to save the changes" box after each new manual entry.

All of this is assuming that you have begun by clicking on the "add/download new dives" at the top of the page (red plus symbol), selected manual entry dive, and clicked okay.

ok i got it. I think...lol Thanks Guys. I have always had oceanic computers but this is the first one i downloaded or used the oceanlog with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom