Prevent tanks rolling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I went one step further with my pool noodle tank rank. I noticed the hole down the center was about 1/2" in diameter, so I got some 1/2 PVC and placed it in the center of the noodle pieces. I drilled the holes and tied the rope. the PVC keeps the rope from pulling through. It works great.

Hey, you guys are too much. Just simple noodle and rope is enough to hold.
I have used mine more than 50 times. There is no tear and wear at all.
The noodle cost only $1. So you can change the color every year..... :)

Well I guess I really went overboard with mine. I used a dowel in the center and also the washers.

3dent:
1. Citroen 2CV
2. Pontiac Aztec (actually tied for 1st.)
3 Honda Element

I've never heard of the Citroen 2CV, but other than that, your list and mine match (next being the VW Thing).

I just did a search and saw some photos, the Citroen 2CV ties for third with the Thing. The Element is much uglier.

Walter:
I've never heard of the Citroen 2CV, but other than that, your list and mine match (next being the VW Thing).

I just did a search and saw some photos, the Citroen 2CV ties for third with the Thing. The Element is much uglier.
Until you’ve actually driven a 2CV, you have no idea that it is ugly well beyond just skin deep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom