Pregnant and my husband - Where to dive and sleep?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michshlomo

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My husband and I would like to go on a vacation in April, before the baby comes. If we weren't pregnant we would probably go to Cozumel and stay at the Blue Angel and dive. However we don't want to leave the US and be away from good hospitals.

We live in NYC. Where do you think we should go where my husband can dive but also a place that has a tropical vibe, good food and beautiful beaches (Not to swim, just to look from the balcony)?

I'll be happy for any recommendations because I'm clueless. I hear of Jupiter but couldn't find out if it's nice or only good diving. Any recommendations on area and/or resort are very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I forgot the mention we are planning for a 9 days vacation, and hoping for a place that we can explore also.

One of the resorts on Singer Island/Palm Beach Shores perhaps? Very good boat (Pura Vida, Walkers, Narcosis) & shore (blue heron bridge) diving very close by. There are several Marriot Vacation Club resorts plus a Marriott & a Hilton hotel that are all right on the beach.

One of the resorts on Singer Island/Palm Beach Shores perhaps? Very good boat (Pura Vida, Walkers, Narcosis) & shore (blue heron bridge) diving very close by. There are several Marriot Vacation Club resorts plus a Marriott & a Hilton hotel that are all right on the beach.
Thank you so much!
Are the beaches nice in this area?

Another option would be Bahia Mar Doubletree in Ft Lauderdale right next to the beach. Sea Experience dive charter is right there onsite.

Singer Island is beautiful, the beach is excellent, restaurants all nice and walkable, plus the diving is great as mentioned above.

Check VRBO, sometimes the prices for the Marriott and and maybe even a unit at the Ritz Carlton Residences are pretty good. If you can score the Ritz, it would be an excellent trip- that is a beautiful property with awesome pools, beach and staff. I say treat your selves before the baby arrives.....

Congratulations and enjoy the trip!

St Lucia. Warm Year around. Explore the island or dive.
Stay at Jade Mountain (awesome!) or Anse Chastanet. On site reef - shore diving and great boat diving. Unparalleled veiws…

St Lucia. Warm Year around. Explore the island or dive.
Stay at Jade Mountain (awesome!) or Anse Chastanet. On site reef - shore diving and great boat diving. Unparalleled veiws…

All good but not in the US…

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom