Question Any updates or advice for Curacao? Where to hide prescription sunglasses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamorgan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My husband wears very strong prescription sunglasses and doesn't know where to hide them.
I know we can use DryFob for the truck key. But I'd like to hear other suggestions for hiding sunglasses?

Where do you put clothes, towel, water?

This sounds stressful.

We're going to do boat dives as well. Thank goodness.

Any advice is welcome. Favorite shore dives?

Most shore dive sites have a SCUBA operator, or a concession stand. Those few that dont will have other beach goers that will happily watch your stuff

My wife just puts her glasses in the BCD pocket, but they're cheap .cn plasticky things bought for the purpose. We don't hide old t-shirts, ripped shorts, and worn out flip-flops. We bring "realtor's lockbox" for the truck key and a couple of cards with us, and take our chances with the towel.

Thieves are generally not after your sunglasses or sunscreen or sippy cups or towels. But if they are in a bag they will take the bag hoping for wallets, phones, etc.

Buy a couple pairs of cheap Rx sunglasses online and leave the good ones back home or at least back in the room when you go to the beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom