Predator download fails after version 2.9.1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

njmorrell

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Since I loaded Shearwater Desktop Cloud 2.9.1 the download of dives from my Predator no longer works. The download starts but then hangs up and no dives are downloaded.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I have contacted Shearwater about it.

Nick.

This may help

Well, Shearwater have advised this should be fixed in version 2.9.3. Their support team are very responsive.

As nobody else seems to have had this problem does this mean I am the last person on the planet still diving a Predator?:)

Well, Shearwater have advised this should be fixed in version 2.9.3. Their support team are very responsive.

As nobody else seems to have had this problem does this mean I am the last person on the planet still diving a Predator?:)
Mine Just started to dive at surface, the price for servicing was high (adding the freight to usa) and they were sincere in telling me it's an old model and could not have the board if the problem wasn't the pressure sensor.
So i've just accelerated the project of adding a Nerd on my CCR's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom