Pre-order your MagicShine MJ-876 1200-Lumen SST-50 LED today! Prices will go up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

novaeproducts

Contributor
Reaction score
To purchase via PayPal: Web Store - Novae: Your #1 source for HID and LED flashlights!

***Price subject to change after pre-order ends!***

For inquiries, please contact me through my Website. Thanks all!

mj876-1.jpg

mj876-2.jpg

mj876-3.jpg

mj876-4.jpg

mj876-5.jpg

mj876-6.jpg

mj876-7.jpg

mj876-8.jpg

mj876-9.jpg

mj876-10.jpg

mj876-11.jpg

mj876-12.jpg

mj876-13.jpg

mj876-14.jpg

MJ-876 are out of stock! Thank you for all the orders. You guys are the best!

So does that mean there will be no more? or just a wait for new shipments?

I have asked via e-mail and have not gotten a good response. What is the beam width for this light? 20deg...30deg..40deg....70deg????

The MJ-876 are now back in stock! Limited quantity so order now!

Bhtmec2: The light angle is about 20-30 degrees. Thanks!

Thanks but I bought a new light from a company that responded in less than 23 days. Would not have been a bad backup light.

Thanks but I bought a new light from a company that responded in less than 23 days. Would not have been a bad backup light.

@Bhtmec2 Sorry for the late response. I don't usually have time to manage the forums (I wish I did). If you have any questions, please send them through my Website (www.novaeproducs.com). You'll get a reply within 24 hours Thanks.

Is there hydraulic sealing in the front redundant so the reflector cup orange could wide focus for LED? Or is grill of heat dissipating make aperture of 55.5mm not large enough for focus of LED beam wide?

@Bhtmec2 Sorry for the late response. I don't usually have time to manage the forums (I wish I did). If you have any questions, please send them through my Website (www.novaeproducs.com). You'll get a reply within 24 hours Thanks.

Thanks.... I did try the website as noted in my post on 15 Nov 11. That e-mail did not get an answer in 24hrs or or 23 days.
The actual beam width or adjustable min/max was what most of us need to know to make an informed decision for a pri or backup dive light apart from what you had posted.

Good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom