Pre-newbie!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board! And welcome to a whole new world! Good luck with the certification.

Dive safe!:)

Welcome to the boards kpgdenver! Its never too late to start diving!
:snorkel:

You make a decision after long contemplative thought and then go for it....lol Well done!!!! At least you made the right one. Scuba
diving will be a decision that you will never regret....if you pay attention to your instructor. Great advice to be gleened from those here, even if you get it from someone who has a silly nick name and not a dignified one like mine....
The Thunder from Down Under,
The one and only
Gasman.

Hello Denver Neighbor!

We have some truly great dive shops here - you're making an excellent decision to get trained here and do your open water in a beautiful, warm, CLEAR destination! If I can be of any help with local info, feel free to ask :)

Welcome to the world of diving and the boards.
Don't regret starting late. I started when I was 15 yrs old. But, ran into one major hurdle....lack of MONEY to dive when I wanted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom