Pre-newbie!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kpgdenver

Reaction score
I've been lurking here for a while, and decided to go ahead and join the board! I have wanted to learn scuba since I was 17, and now I'm finally going to do it - for my 40th birthday. My wife and I are planning on doing our class and pool stuff here in Denver, then our open water somewhere warm, like Cozumel, Caymans or Florida Keys. Thanks for all the good info here on the board!

:tree:

it sounds like you have a good plan... sorry you waited so long to join in on the fun. Enjoy and have fun diving.

Rich :mean:

Welcome from CT!

I'm a newbie since June! The board is a wonderful place to meet buddies, learn the sport and even have some fun!

We are glad to have ya on the board, and congrats on your decision to get certified!

Welcome to a really neat sport-hobby-whatever. You'll come to love the smell of wet neoprene and yearn for wet ears!:mean:

Back
Top Bottom