Pre-holiday laziness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is that new avitar you have a picture of the sweet new little kitty ya'll got a while back ?
Or... I hate to insult the kitty but.....
Is it a photo negative of the new president elect ???

It's neither......just liked that snazzy propeller beanie!!! :D

I am good for Monday either at Travis or Murray...?

I could maybe do Murray. I gotta drop the kids at day care first. That would put me up there about 10:30 amish time. We could hit a dive, dry off with the hot towels, take a nip of warm cognac (purely for medicinal purposes of course) then hustle back to collect the kids. I'd kind like to do the "Cessna" since I couldn't see it thru the silt storm last time. :) What do you think?

I've had it too. It's been inter-spersed with build-a-fence itis.

Hope you recover soon.

Sounds like YOU'RE the one that needs recovering. :) For those of you versed in the classics, "Don't fence me in!"

I could maybe do Murray. I gotta drop the kids at day care first. That would put me up there about 10:30 amish time. We could hit a dive, dry off with the hot towels, take a nip of warm cognac (purely for medicinal purposes of course) then hustle back to collect the kids. I'd kind like to do the "Cessna" since I couldn't see it thru the silt storm last time. :) What do you think?

Sounds like a great plan to me.....Monday//10:30AMISH!

:wink:

Wanna carpool or meet up there?
If #2, meet at the rest stop or Marietta Landing or at the splash site?

Anybody else out there like cold, dark dives?

Temptation.........
You are killing me ZzzKing .... Plucking me like a finely tuned Banjo !!
(which we all know does not exist outside of my own mind )
..... Oh the guilt of being a teacher and wanting to ditch class and go diving.......
SHEEE !T
I have got to get my thinking straight !!!

...well, do what I do when I can't go divin'......go out and buy even more scuba gear ! ...picked up my 'Waterproof' 7mm wetsuit @ Lonestar Scuba/Ft Worth today...will baptize it in 2 weeks on the Nautilus Explorer/Socorro Islands.... !!! :D

Karl

It's not really the gear I can't afford as much as it is the divorce followed by me being kicked out on my sorry *ss.

Craig and Frank..... look at your PM box.

Winter sucks.

Hear! Hear! Dont think I will make it to Austin again this year. I am leaving for Brasil on 12/20. Natal Tropical! Cant wait!

I've had it too. It's been inter-spersed with build-a-fence itis.

??? Werent you supposed to get the fence done in September???? :confused:

And I thought I was good at procrastinating...

Back
Top Bottom