Pre-holiday laziness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Someone motivate me to get out of this 2 week slump!!!!!!

I need to be in the water diving but of late have found every excuse to just sit around and act motionless... :depressed:

Woe is me.

I need to be in the water diving but of late have found every excuse to just sit around and act motionless... :depressed:

Woe is me.

GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE HOUSE.
:lotsalove:

does that help. :D

ZzzKing wants to go dive Monday. I'm going to have to give it a day or 2
Wednesday or Friday maybe :D

I think some one needs to contact the cdc Ive had the same infection for about two weeks, seem to ba a bad case of wanting to vrs a case of drag a$$.

Friday sounds tempting, wish we could join you, but we have to go to a football game that night. We're thinking about getting a trip together for Lake Travis Scuba in December. Trying to talk John into it, but those plans will probably get cancelled too. It'll either be sickness, bad weather, or holiday plans.:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Winter sucks.

Rhonda

Doesn't look like anyone else is interested. :shakehead:

Woe is me.

...well, do what I do when I can't go divin'......go out and buy even more scuba gear ! ...picked up my 'Waterproof' 7mm wetsuit @ Lonestar Scuba/Ft Worth today...will baptize it in 2 weeks on the Nautilus Explorer/Socorro Islands.... !!! :D

Karl

I am good for Monday either at Travis or Murray...?

Is that new avitar you have a picture of the sweet new little kitty ya'll got a while back ?
Or... I hate to insult the kitty but.....
Is it a photo negative of the new president elect ???

Back
Top Bottom