Prayer request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lulubelle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I don't even care who you pray to, but my boys haven't been playing too well lately, and we are playing Dook tonight. We need all of the help we can get. So please send one up for my Heels.

so wrong on so many levels, l! :D

so wrong on so many levels, l! :D

We're desperate BD!

The Presbyterian Church that I grew up in had a Scottish Minister who was a Carolina Fan. He would pray from the pulpit when there was a big game coming up. Of course God does not fight wars or manage the outcome of basketball games, but Dr. Edwards tried.

Okay, one prayer said for the tarheels, hope it helps! Of course He/She/They are throwing snow at me and messing with my flight plans, so I might not be in favor just now.

Go tarheels!

Are you wanting God to terminate the team painlessly or let them go down in flames and suffer for their poor play.

As a State grad. you can't expect us to want them to be successful now can we?

Are you wanting God to terminate the team painlessly or let them go down in flames and suffer for their poor play.

As a State grad. you can't expect us to want them to be successful now can we?

Why yes I can when we are playing DOOK. I pull for State when they aren't playing UNC. Heh, heh, I sat mid court right a few rows up from the State bench for that game.

Not a banner year for my heels.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom