PPD TAGS - who wants one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sign me up for 10!

Title on each: -

Larry Bird's Gear

Excellent guys, sorry I've been away so long - this company's unbelieveable! They expect me to work for money!

pakman:
excellent door to door service... I thought I would actually have to travel to the PI to get mine... :wink:
close to door to door... he stays at 2 McDonnell Road just off of Garden Road. It's above HK park opposite the botannical gardens. He'll just leave it at the front desk for you to pick up and just leave the payment there addressed to "Chip". Did this last time with hammerhead, but he addressed it to "Chip104" cause he liked speaking in code. :)

thepurplehammerhead:
Sign me up for 10!

Title on each: -

Larry Bird's Gear

Excellent guys, sorry I've been away so long - this company's unbelieveable! They expect me to work for money!
wow... 10... that's a lot of gear hehehehehe

btw larry: i got in touch with imee endelman... she responded to my email and (yes!) still remembers me... and FWIW i now remember the itty-bitty blue bikini!!! she also wore that sometime when we were working together... (would you believe my wife reminded me about it?)

and is it against the TOS to say: "homina homina homina"

Jag

shugar:
PS
the cards are available at-cost (Php 70.00)...

PS2
this offer is basically open to locally-based PPDers as there may be shipping costs involved to your location, FYI :biggrin:
How much for postage and packing?

shugar:
will have to check... i don't think the local post office has even heard of "the netherlands"

fedex might cost a tad though if that's ok...

Jag

you can mail to amsterdam. im sure the more visible post offices can do it for you. i have mailed special packages to amsterdam and the uk for around 200 bucks, 300 tops depending on size and dimensions.

Spoon:
you can mail to amsterdam. im sure the more visible post offices can do it for you. i have mailed special packages to amsterdam and the uk for around 200 bucks, 300 tops depending on size and dimensions.
this is regular mail? tags should be very light... unless lawrence orders a whole truckload of them

Jag

shugar:
this is regular mail? tags should be very light... unless lawrence orders a whole truckload of them

Jag

yes regular mail but i sent hallmark cards so they were thicker and heavier. you can just mail the cards and ditch the tie altogether

Back
Top Bottom