Ppd Maintenance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Picture ourselves 10 years from now, looking at the pics and reminiscing would pretty pretty sure bring out a smile or a guffaw. We'll remember the good times we've had, diving together, laughing and ribbing each other. But I may be just thinking so far ahead guys, its nothing.

@Mathew - meh wisdom din ako ha! teka makabili pa nga..

sentimental ekek...

while hanging around aquav in rocking chairs, reminiscing the past? :D

we'll if you'd really want a PPD "treasury of memories" we could always get our own webspace so we don't add to the clutter here...just create a link from here to the PPD site :D

"It was the year 2005....through Scubaboard.com, we the Philippine Pasaway Divers ....blah blah blah" :wink:

clgsamson:
@Mathew - meh wisdom din ako ha! teka makabili pa nga..

Alam ko, pards. But being the Lolo, we can assume he is the wisest, di ba?:D
BTW pabili na rin pls., naubusan na ko. Bayaran ko na lang later.

Seriously, I'm all for reorganization, but not a purge as much as possible. The thread in question has 420+ posts as of now, as of Chip's count about 40 are actual profiles. I'm sure the remaining 380, although off-topic has some value in them - info, advice or plain humor.

in that case may we ask you and chip to sort this thread out. In this case two heads are better than one. so you two guys coordinate on it, and see where LArry(Purplehammerhead) can help out

Matthew:
Alam ko, pards. But being the Lolo, we can assume he is the wisest, di ba?:D
BTW pabili na rin pls., naubusan na ko. Bayaran ko na lang later.

Seriously, I'm all for reorganization, but not a purge as much as possible. The thread in question has 420+ posts as of now, as of Chip's count about 40 are actual profiles. I'm sure the remaining 380, although off-topic has some value in them - info, advice or plain humor.

thepurplehammerhead:
Suggestion, why not start an entirely new thread "PPD - our profiles" - could use Spoon's original proforma with a bit more info, likes, dislikes, favourite drink (San Mig, anyone?) etc...

"Let's get to know..." could be re-titled "Now let's chat" with a sticky to let some poor confused newcomer know how it started, and provide a link to the 'new' profiles thread.

That way,

1) it's not strictly a copy
2) We don't lose the off-topic, but funny stuff
3) less work for Paolo
4) we get to update our profiles
5) Kim's blood pressure might return to normal

Only negative I can see is that we all have to spend another 5 minutes on ScubaBoard ...hang on, did I say 'negative'?

Cheers,

good call, would really simplify our dilemma:) and also make it less time consuming for us brats

Spoon:
good call, would really simplify our dilemma:) and also make it less time consuming for us brats

oh what was i thinking, its SPOONS thread LET him be the chairman of the editing of his THREAD.

so if its allright with you guys, lets have SPOON decide and Chip, Mathhew discuss it with him, Larry,.... hmmmmmmm hang around for any sorting they'd ask of you.

Spoon:

I say let's do it! Lets just be clear on the rules so the new thread does not go the same way.:)

Chip?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom