PPD DECO DIVES, a DOR 0.5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
yup we had a plan , it was followed, errrr ok well not became a tambay but it became a "gala" <--- roam :wink:

how we can do it better, well..... wait for better visibility and SUNLIGHT !!!

We observed standardized procedures for all of us

team... ah , as usal the a group of the barkada !

attitude : just have fun in this dive

ALWAYS , no one has monopoly on knowledge 0

very good communications, as we understood eachother at depth and were laughing at 125ft. all together

yup, very much aware of ownself and team members

we had a lead, there was a videographer and i was kust hanging around hehehhehe

yes we all mixed and matched our rigs o surface during prep, some of mine, some of his and none from arnel... welll ok ok he provided the tanks.... hehehhe and boat. very important boat.

no major problem ..... well planned ..... dive

on schedule and on time

we all agreed to the limitations prior rigging up

agreed!

no abuse

solid team

individual goals meshed with the team goal

we had A GREAT FUN DIVING TOGETHER !!!

we would be doing another one soon , early 2006 :05:

this time it's peak season for scuba diving !!!!
why do i get this feeling that diving with a group of DIR guys is the equivalent of doing things in a military fashion? no fun, no humor, no room for brevity...

corny!

Jag

we did not dive as DIR, but our procedures matched that of GUE and DIR.

But if anyone messes with my safety i would make sure that guy is out of my team.

seriously, DIR is not bad it's aim is to avoid accidents. and like any group or club, if you are a member you have to abide to the group think. i am not a member of that group. but i have read their principles and so with other groups.

reminder this thread is of our deco dive. start a new thread if you guys would like to start a discussion on your views on scuba diving.

PLEASE LANG HA !!! :14:

shugar:
why do i get this feeling that diving with a group of DIR guys is the equivalent of doing things in a military fashion? no fun, no humor, no room for brevity...

corny!

Jag

When I am done with my DSAT course next year, I have decided to form a new diving agency. I will be focusing on additional SAFETY. Some of the basic skills that will be developed are:
1. Underwater Hand Combat Skills - To protect divers from divers from other training agencies that may not be trained to relax when on an OOA situation and start grabbing a team members primary.
2. Single and Double Knife Combat Skills - For possible attacks from a knife wielding OOA diver in an overhead environment and most importantly for trigger fish and shark attacks (inspired by Spoon's input). Divers will be trained in both single knife combat and double knife combat with a specialty on axe and hachet.

Equipment configuration will also be modified to accomodate the above skills.

Paolov - I will be happy to join the next PPD Deco Dive to demonstrate this to
interested people.

Our training agency name will be "JAIDO ...safe diving extreme"

Anyone want to be founding members?

paolov:
reminder this thread is of our deco dive. start a new thread if you guys would like to start a discussion on your views on scuba diving.

PLEASE LANG HA !!! :14:

sorry about that will move it to the appropraite forum.. my apologies again

Axua:
Our training agency name will be "JAIDO ...safe diving extreme"

Anyone want to be founding members?

parang sa tingin ko.... hi-jack na ito.... na singit lang yun deco dive next year. hehehhehe

try throwing a knife U/W see if it goes far..... hehehhehehe best throw, 2 ft. :D

but then again that belongs to another thread

founding members? di ba "JAI"do na?..tama na isa.

shugar:

corny!

Jag

hey im very fun to dive with and my friends will attest to that:)

kaminiloyka:
they will leave you when you start to be corny and preachy...

i dont preach i let my diving do the talking:)

paolov:
parang sa tingin ko.... hi-jack na ito.... na singit lang yun deco dive next year. hehehhehe

try throwing a knife U/W see if it goes far..... hehehhehehe best throw, 2 ft. :D

but then again that belongs to another thread

btw pao when is the next one?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom