PPD DECO DIVES, a DOR 0.5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
who among the PPD have training for deco dives? this is not a test, this is an invitation.

how about a PPD DOR X.5 DECO dive

lets see a show of hands since a number of you guys are taking on the BP/Wings , who among you have the training to utilize them BP/Wings for their intended purpose....

i'd like to hit the reef that jonix and the group saw on our bahura dive last weekend. i saw some huge boulders and coral fans down below around 150ft.

count me in, i have done several deco dives in the past and am willing to do more.

btw, what gases and mixes are you considering? or are we just gona dive air and do our necessary deco obligations? max depth?

Spoon:
count me in, i have done several deco dives in the past and am willing to do more.

btw, what gases and mixes are you considering? or are we just gona dive air and do our necessary deco obligations? max depth?

lets keep it simple lets use air (but nitrox 32 would be nice) , twin tanks only. so it wont be too tiring

NOTE : invitation for those who have training or will enroll in a course that would permit them to join the X.5

paolov:
who among the PPD have training for deco dives? this is not a test, this is an invitation.

how about a PPD DOR X.5 DECO dive

i'd like to hit the reef that jonix and the group saw on our bahura dive last weekend. i saw some huge boulders and coral fans down below around 150ft.

there ya go! straight drop to 100ft? hehehe

pass muna bili muna ako ng bp/wing ko :D

paolov:
lets keep it simple lets use air (but nitrox 32 would be nice) , twin tanks only. so it wont be too tiring

NOTE : invitation for those who have training or will enroll in a course that would permit them to join the X.5

we can set up stage bottles, i sold my halcyon explorer so i no longer have a bc for twins:(

took this pic while on the edge of the upper reef...

58942476_43df6286aa.jpg

we use a 80cu.ft. pony bottle , one on our single tank adapter and the other.... i'll show you. what is important is that your bladder can provide the lift for two tanks as opposed from the twin configuration. this set up calls for two cylinders and two sets of reg.

this would probably be next year as the weekends are already book until the end of 2005.

so jonix you still have time to take some deco courses ... hehehehhe it goes to the others as well

jonix:
took this pic while on the edge of the upper reef...

58942476_43df6286aa.jpg

ok, the link to your pic did not show , however i was able to peek at 58942476_43df6286aa.jpg , i thihnk i see a the boulder on the lower left of the pic

from where i was that waS around 150 or deeper

paolov:
we use a 80cu.ft. pony bottle , one on our single tank adapter and the other.... i'll show you. what is important is that your bladder can provide the lift for two tanks as opposed from the twin configuration. this set up calls for two cylinders and two sets of reg.

this would probably be next year as the weekends are already book until the end of 2005.

so jonix you still have time to take some deco courses ... hehehehhe it goes to the others as well

yup ang lift capacity ng explorer ko dati was 40 lbs my eclipse is 40 lbs so pwede yun. as for the 2nd reg i can borrow a ds4/atx50 from the floros.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom