Posting Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PeaceDog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
where are good places for me to upload some of the stuff I've done? can anyone recommend sites or servers?

not my website. just a really good one.

aren't there places where poeple go to post short vids they've done?

PeaceDog:
not my website. just a really good one.

aren't there places where poeple go to post short vids they've done?

Sorry 'bout that. I just assumed it was your site.

I know there are some sites around that host for free, but I think the file size is pretty limited.

How big is your video file ?

The ones I have currently are vids from Bonaire, about 7 minutes a piece. Could probably shrink them to an appropriate file size.

PeaceDog:
The ones I have currently are vids from Bonaire, about 7 minutes a piece. Could probably shrink them to an appropriate file size.

I wouldn't mind temporarily hosting it on my site as long as the file is 15mb or under.

PeaceDog:
where are good places for me to upload some of the stuff I've done? can anyone recommend sites or servers?

www.mpegnation.com will host your video files (unlimited bandwidth, up to 1 gig file size) for $4.95 over a 6 month period. All the free sites I found were for very very small files, so if you find a decent free host then it would be good to hear about them.

Oh yeah and of course you can upload video to the Gallery on this site (up to 100mb I believe) !!

Best Regards, Simon

simonspear:
Oh yeah and of course you can upload video to the Gallery on this site (up to 100mb I believe) !!

Best Regards, Simon

I never knew you could upload 100mb videos on this site. Cool, I am going to give it a try.

Ron, are you finding this to be accurate? I'm not seeing anything about this 100mb thing.

More info, guys?

When you click on upload in the gallery you will see the following "maximum file size" limit:

4000k file size limit.
ZIP file uploads allowed (50.00mb limit).

I have 3 videos from my Oly 5050 converted and resized in my gallery.

Back
Top Bottom