Poster or oversize size printing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LI Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone suggest a good online service for making large prints from my digital images? I'd like to get several like maybe 18"x24" prints to frame and hang around the house.
Ed:

i will tell you that out of all the poster prints i have had printed, Costco is at the top of my list. They use Fugi Crystal Archive paper (considered the best by most), and the turnaround time is pretty quick. Did i mention that for a 16x20 or 20x30 inch print its only $9.99! they also print up in-store 8x10, 8x12 and 10x15 inch prints for $1.49, $1.49 and $2.49 accordingly. You can also gat any of the prints in luster finish for no extra cost.

justin-branam:
i will tell you that out of all the poster prints i have had printed, Costco is at the top of my list. They use Fugi Crystal Archive paper (considered the best by most), and the turnaround time is pretty quick. Did i mention that for a 16x20 or 20x30 inch print its only $9.99! they also print up in-store 8x10, 8x12 and 10x15 inch prints for $1.49, $1.49 and $2.49 accordingly. You can also gat any of the prints in luster finish for no extra cost.
What's Costco's turnaround time for their larger prints?

ritz camera
turnaround was about an hour after uploading. i picked it up at a ritz camera store
it's about 4 bucks for 8x10 and 8x12

Almost ordered someone elses print at image kind. I thought the site was a bit complex. I need to spend a little time there rather than just wiz through but looks interesting. On my way to costco but was hoping for a quicker turn around. Does ritz do 16x20 in an hour??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom