Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Humm,
DUI Flx extreme and an EOS 9amp E/O

Whites military spec gear bag, DRIS lights, discounted meshbags and some small accessories from DRIS .....

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

A used Seaquest Pro QD BCD with i3. A finger spool and a safety sausage.

Oh yea, and a pair of Cetatek fins.

I bought a DIY rolled tray to use with my Canon point and shoot's underwater housing. Aluminum base with a cool handle and some loc-line to mount a strobe to. It was cheaper than a Sola, et. al. product, and it'll take a larger housing should I ever get a case for my Nikon DSLR.

My last purchase was this stormcase im2950...
535690_513807845343793_1667706036_n.jpg
The camera gear in it kinda was the last purchase before the case tho :p

Bright, screaming lemon yellow Jet fins! (Next will be spring straps for them :) )

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my yellow Jets. I can't tell any difference in buoyancy between them and the standard Jets. They may be slightly more flexible, but if so, it's not much. And they're YELLOW!
WOOT! So did I.. but they aren't screaming yellow..
Love em! Haven't noticed any difference. Need to get the spring straps next..

Aqualung Micromask. I have only tried it on above water but i already love it! Hopefully i will not change my mind once i jump in the water with it :)

Atomic Z2, at this stage a disappointment, it makes an extremely high pitch whistle at depths greater than 15 meters and Atomic is ignoring me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom