Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While visiting our son in Kennesaw, GA, I stopped by Diver's Supply in Marietta and picked up a new pair of TUSA boots, a Lavacore hood, and a goodman glove.

Si Tech quick change neck seal system + silicone neck seal. I even got a killer deal with someone else doing the install !

awap, did you win your auction?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my yellow Jets. I can't tell any difference in buoyancy between them and the standard Jets. They may be slightly more flexible, but if so, it's not much. And they're YELLOW!

awap, did you win your auction?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my yellow Jets. I can't tell any difference in buoyancy between them and the standard Jets. They may be slightly more flexible, but if so, it's not much. And they're YELLOW!

Don't you get kicked out of the DIR club for wearing anything other than black?

Figured it was time for DAN insurance, given that I've been diving deeper, and with increasing frequency.

danlogo.png

Come clean, are you actually my wife trying to find out? You wish honey......

Just made scubapro mildly happy (and me too).
Bought a mark 25/g260 and a knight hawk bc with an air two.
Before that I bought two oceanic pro plus computers. For the wife and I.

I'm going out on my first liveaboard next week, so instead of bumming off my buddy's mesh bag like I usually do, I opted to buy my own. Found a nice Akona bag on sale and couldn't resist.

128.2_AKB704_image_2.jpg

Aquatica set up for my D800 from B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio, thanks Larry c for all your help and of course jean from Aquatica.

---------- Post added April 3rd, 2013 at 02:06 PM ----------

Aquatica set up for my D800 from B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio, thanks Larry c for all your help and of course jean from Aquatica.
opps, and my husband!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom