Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A PST HP-100 and a handful of boltsnaps - now all my primaries and other gear have a secure home. Boy I hate leaving and have left a good bit of gear on the bottom :(

Last edited:
Nemrod Snark II Silver. Just got it in the mail yesterday. It's in perfect like new condition and even has the original cork float. I actually have no idea what thats for but it does come with it and is on the parts list. Complimentary floating key fob for boat keys? I have no clue.
It breaths like sucking air through a straw and the purge sounds like an asthmatic wheeze. In other words it works like it's brand new lol. But look at that chrome! I love chrome
_20160823_122101.JPG

40 cf stage

yet more camera arms...Is there a 12 step process for eBay?

Actually my rationale was that I NEEDED more of 1 or 2 of the bits and that I could resell the rest of the stuff.

YMMV.

Two Sony 4K Action Cams for Underwater 3D Video. Two Dive Rite Cordless Primary Dive Lights for Sump Diving and Underwater Video.

Two Sony 4K Action Cams for Underwater 3D Video. Two Dive Rite Cordless Primary Dive Lights for Sump Diving and Underwater Video.
That's not dive gear. That is a camera obsession.

Does this count as "gear" ?

- Tank marker
- IP gauge
- Air gun
IMG-20161001-WA0002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom