Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got a black plastic husky 50 gallon rolling tool box for all my dive gear. Its has groves in the lid that my tank rack can slide into. Ive been through 3 duffle bags, and two other plastic containers (27 gallon and 50). This is the best way to carry all of my dive gear on my boat, or truck and to the dive site. Im not strong enough to carry a bag and would rather be able to roll it.

You got a picture to referencr to on how to lock the tanks down.

Logic Dive Gear Genesis 1700 DPV. Three Years Wait before Purchasing.

Two Sony 4K Action Cams. Setup for 3D Video.

a new set of custom wetsuits. my fit was okay (but not great) hers was not okay (she went back to her old suit after a few dives). suits are now back with the manufacturer getting altered.

and a bunch of new tank marker lights -

I recently bought a JBL 2.5 Vertigo full suit. I love it. I bought a new SP free diver snorkel that can roll up and is a simple J tube. I bought a pair of SP shorts with pockets on them so that I could possibly resist a few weeks longer buying a SP Equator BC. Hmm, I bought a new spool and sausage because I left my other one somewhere, I hope whoever got it enjoys it. Uh, a pole spear, a new kayak (my wife thinks it is hers) and I intend to dive from it as I do my others. A NIB Atomic Frameless in black as a second spare.

Last year in the Keys a lady dropped her tank on my toe and broke it pretty bad. This year in the Keys I broke my other toe before going to the Keys so a lady dropped her tank instead on my spg, so I had to get another of those. But, the year before the toe incident in the Keys a tourist basically knocked my camera on the deck from the camera table and cost me several hundreds repairing an Inon D2000. So all in all I did pretty good this year and last with only broken toes and spgs.

In no cases were any German tourist divers, newbs, ladies, or other sorts harmed in the above incidents, I just walked it off, with a smile, though a forced one. :wink:

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom