Post your boats!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here’s the last boat, but now I’m looking to get something that I can trailer to the Keys instead of running 2 454s for 14 hours to get there. With a 12’ beam there was plenty of space in the cockpit for 4 divers in drysuits to move around, and it slept 4 in 2 staterooms.

Since I just start diving this have been my fishing boat for years. But I am about to start adding a few things to make it a dive boat. I want to get a pic on it on the water but when ever the boat is on the water I am normally on the boat. Here is a bad shoot of my boat I will try to find a better pic.

I am the proud new owner of a 12' ,2 seater, Diveyak with all the goodies!!!!

Bill51:
....instead of running 2 454s for 14 hours to get there.....

THAT would be something to get rid of on the used-market over here :D

-Gas is 6 USD a Gallon here. Diesel for me, please! About half the price, for marine fuel anyway.

Here's our latest drain on the bank account!!! It's a 53' Navigator - I haven't been outside of the SF delta with it but someday I would like to run over to Monterey for a weeks vacation. I have the same problem as Michael from TX...I don't have any pics of it in the water since I am on it usually!!

BrianM:
Here's our latest drain on the bank account!!! It's a 53' Navigator - I haven't been outside of the SF delta with it but someday I would like to run over to Monterey for a weeks vacation. I have the same problem as Michael from TX...I don't have any pics of it in the water since I am on it usually!!

Nice boat dude. You can do a week of diving off that and never see land.

BrianM:

Hey! I don't think I got my invitation for a boatride next time I go to the US... Must have lost it somehow :D

BadLatitude:
2005 proline 23 sport "BadLatitude"
Nice boat. My neighbor recently got a Pro Line 251 cudy walkaround and I’m very impressed with the way it’s built and handles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom