Post-Soviet fins: Russian models 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you, Captain Swoop and Aquacat8 for posting your likes. :) I've run out of fin models from the Yaroslavl Rubber Technical Plant, so I'll complete this thread with a screenshot of the full range of currently available fins in YaRTI's SPINE range:
Lasty.png

Ласты :: SPINE

That makes ten models in all, which compares well with the number of fins in some western diving equipment manufacturers' repertoires. This said, let's not forget that some of these models are only available in one or two sizes.

I'll be moving on to a different thread soon, this time covering each of the fins currently made in Russia's neighbour Ukraine. Here's a little preview of what is manufactured in that country bordering the Black Sea:
lasty-akvanavt-maska-akvanavt-lasty-vodolaz-kiev-opt-roznica_133e9a4d07e0629_800x600.jpg

Lasty.jpg

Laces :giggle:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom