Post pictures of your car/truck/bike/etc here!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yukoneer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just thought I'd start up this thread... I'm an automobile enthuaist, and I love my truck (hence the screenname). Post pics and short specifications of your
car, truck, bike, etc !!

IF YOU NEED TO UPLOAD PICTURES - HERE'S A FREE SERVICE WITH NO REGISTRATION! : http://www.omegaupload.com (just upload, copy the code in the 'forum' box, and paste in thread)

Here's mine:

1993 GMC Yukon, 5.7L 350 V8, 35" tires

DSCN4506.JPG

Raush Creek Off Road park in PA

DSCN4083.JPG

My girlfriend, ScubaJW having some fun!

more @ www.yukoneer.com

i dont have my magnifiying glass handy - can u post a bigger one? that looks like a sweet off-camber climb :)

seems like SB's image gallery is still down.. u can use www.omegaupload.com

I have a tan civic hybrid....it looks like a tan civic. I used to have a Dodge Ram 1500 reg cab...I loved that truck...but gas prices took their toll... my new car is cool though, the dash looks all high tech...I'll get in and switch it over from heater to ac, it's like firing up a space ship...3 knobs and 2 buttons to push...and when the car is in neutral, clutch out, and under 20mph, the car turns off to save gas(Assumes it's at a stop light) then when you put it in 1st, it fires right back up! and I get 47mpg....

100_1081.jpg

100_1082.jpg

100_1083.jpg

Back
Top Bottom