Post Fundies Dive; Monastery...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lynne,
Monastery in singles is great... specially on scooters... On doubles though you can really stretch the scooters legs and get quite a ways :)

Mike,
Great to see you going out and diving... A day like that is a no-brainer on the dive site selection.

Hey Peter,

If you want to part with those 100's let me know. Are they 3442 E7's? or 300 bar HP's?
I want more 100's if they are 3442 E7's with 200 bar valves with inserts.

When are you going to bring over your plate so I can retro fit it for your new M 40? I still owe you for that wonderful 72 you gave me.

Ben,

Are you trying to give me Post traumatic stress to remember my i3 days?? I might need therapy if you don't stop it, where is Kathy to defend me... :)

Oh how I miss the i3, oh wait a minute I think I have a picture of it sitting on my bed waiting for me to tuck her in...

Ben you are bad... LOL

wk8ro.jpg

OMG, this is TOO funny! I just posted about Mike and the i3 on another thread where somebody asked for BC advice, got a bunch of it, and bought a jacket anyway . . .

:lol:

Oh yeah I remember photos of Mike all decked in color coordinated gear :rofl3: What a stark contrast to today being a DUI Dog and a Halcyon extraordinaire!

Hey Peter,

If you want to part with those 100's let me know.
Ummm...NO! :viking: They might go to Adeline (She has an HP80 now, but if the 100's work for her, then I would prefer her to be using a bigger tank), but they will probably eventually wind up as a second set of doubles for me for when I do decide to take Tech 1.
When are you going to bring over your plate so I can retro fit it for your new M 40? I still owe you for that wonderful 72 you gave me.
You do not owe me anything. You have been helpful since the first time I met you. Now you if you would be willing to help, then I would accept it. I will let you know when I have some free time. Probably Saturday since it is going to rain. Bruce wanted help vising one of his tanks and he bought a new/used truck he wants me to go over.

Oh yeah I remember photos of Mike all decked in color coordinated gear :rofl3: What a stark contrast to today being a DUI Dog and a Halcyon extraordinaire!

:rofl3: Yeah, but some things never change. Mike is still decked out and color coordinated :)!

$10 bucks says he already ditched those orange drygloves for blue ones to match his blue H's :D!

:rofl3: Yeah, but some things never change. Mike is still decked out and color coordinated :)!

$10 bucks says he already ditched those orange drygloves for blue ones to match his blue H's :D!

Sis,

You know me all too well, yes I have ditched the orange gloves and have the blues to match my Halcyon gear...

Hey does anyone know if I can get a pair of boxer's that are striped blue and white and say Halcyon? I want to be able to remove my undergarments and have my butt scream HALCYON ALL THE WAY... :dork2::dork2:

This thread has just moved up to PG 13.... :shocked2:

:lol:

Ummm...NO! :viking: They might go to Adeline (She has an HP80 now, but if the 100's work for her, then I would prefer her to be using a bigger tank), but they will probably eventually wind up as a second set of doubles for me for when I do decide to take Tech 1.

You do not owe me anything. You have been helpful since the first time I met you. Now you if you would be willing to help, then I would accept it. I will let you know when I have some free time. Probably Saturday since it is going to rain. Bruce wanted help vising one of his tanks and he bought a new/used truck he wants me to go over.
I understand about the 100's.

Let me know about the plate. Only thing is, it would be a shame to cut into an original FP. Those might be a collectors item some day, you never know. The one you have was from the very first run I ever made.
But if it doesn't matter to you then bring it over and I'll set it up with a rail and new slots so it'll fit the M40.

A steady hand, spray paint/white (blue) out and some patience can get you there Mike :p

Sis,

You know me all too well, yes I have ditched the orange gloves and have the blues to match my Halcyon gear...

Hey does anyone know if I can get a pair of boxer's that are striped blue and white and say Halcyon? I want to be able to remove my undergarments and have my butt scream HALCYON ALL THE WAY... :dork2::dork2:

This thread has just moved up to PG 13.... :shocked2:

LOL, I can see it now...Mike G out there with blue spray paint, and then removing the blue painter's tape creating stripes on his white butt!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom