‘Post’ COVID liveaboards. -Policies/Deals Etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear about your trips @Ministryofgiraffes

We are still booked for our Turks and Caicos trip (resort not LOB) Aug 24- as of today everything is still on.

it's actually a lucky escape for me as i had already switched to the red sea...although i am now currently arranging a driver from Cairo to Port Ghalib.... which will be a leisurely 8+ hour drive ....

You are committed to the cause, that is for sure!

Will this be you on your journey?

(C/O Getty Images)

Attachments

• SCUBA_CAMEL.jpg
    SCUBA_CAMEL.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 48
can't get there... no direct flights to Miami from Toronto any more and i would have to spend 17 hours in Houston airport. Airline said that it's unlikely that i would get through US immigration on a UK passport as it likely wouldn't fall into 'reasonable transit time'...it would be a crapshoot..

either way, they just pushed the airport as redfoot confirmed, so it would have been a push anyway :( and the new earliest open date basically kills both of the aggressor 10 day trips.. I never actually paid the deposit.

I'm off to the red sea instead.......maybe....
Ambergris Caye is on a 14 day quarantine. Whole place is in lock down. Folks aren't even allowed to go out for a run in solitude.

You are committed to the cause, that is for sure! Will this be you on your journey?
>>> Picture od Scuba Camel deleted<<<
You know that there are actually some dive sites around Dahab that can only be reached by camel.
However, it is not recommended to put on the suit right at the beginning...
:cool:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom