Post counter stuck at 1,000?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Yesterday I posted my 1,000th and 1,001st messages. Today I posted what should have been my 1,002nd but afterwards I showed only 1,000.

Any idea why this would happen? Am I in retrograde motion?

Just noticed the counter added 1 for this postr so I'm at 1,001 instead of 1,003.

Dr. Bill

Dr. Bill,

If I check your profile and post totals in our admin the same 1,001 count shows up. It is possible a few threads were moved which you had posted to or your post count was updated by our automated system which runs every few eweks to check post counts. Either way I'm sure it isn't a big issue taking away posts incorrectly. Make a few more posts (feel free to post here to test if you like) and let me know if you notice any more issues with the count.

Many thanks... the numbers were only important since I was just over the edge as a Veteran and I didn't want my classification to fall back too far!

Dr. Bill

Back
Top Bottom