post count

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don Burke:
Ask for advice on how to mount your double SpareAir for diving beyond 200 feet and reply to everyone who responds.

Do they make isolation manifolds for double SpareAirs?

If so, maybe you can rig up something so you can take your cat diving with you.

teknitroxdiver:
That would be cool to hear a helium-enhanced meow at 250'!!

Yes, you can lead a cat to water, but you can't make him decompress.

I'm curious...Why would you want to increase your post count?

Does not compute....

alemaozinho:
How Can I Increase My Post Count Number???? :06:

You want a real answer...??

Post a "Hi there" to every new Intro on that forum. Click the link in my Sig. Takes 30 seconds per member. If you'd been doing that since you joined, you'd have 1,000 more. {See how many I got in 13 months? :D }

And do the good of keeping SB friendly. I'll even PM you now and then to let you know of any that slipped by without at least 6 Welcomes, if you would like for me to? PM me if you do...??

As the Orange Team Cheerleader, I'd love for everyone to get at least 12 Welcomes.

Post a personal reply to everyone who has been nice enough to post a message to your thread.
Or get a bunch of good jokes and post them in the Scuba Humor Forum...

teknitroxdiver:
Err, make logical posts about things you have useful input into or have useful questions to ask. Don't increase it like this.
At what point in this thread did you follow your own advice? You increased your post count nicely though. A little hypocritical, don't you think?

Okay, I guess you can load photos in the gallery, too. I think those count.

Well, this has kind of become a humor thread. Not really a serious thread to which that rule would apply.

teknitroxdiver:
Well, this has kind of become a humor thread. Not really a serious thread to which that rule would apply.
Didn't it start that way?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom