Possum Kingdom Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well I am stuck high and dry again for this weekend and I was wondering if there would be any interest in a trip to Possum Kingdom any time this summer? I am thinking August or September. I fully adimt I know nothing about the area but Sherry has some family out there and her uncle is a diver. I am pretty sure I can find some decent sites to go play. I think if I was to head out that way i would want to make a weekend of it, this way I have a reason to get Sherry and the kids out with me.

I am just feeling the waters out to see if there is any interest in getting away from the same old same old dive sites. You know Coz, CoCo Veiw, Travis, CSSP Flower Gardens.

Just let me know

Lukiedukie:
Well I am stuck high and dry again for this weekend and I was wondering if there would be any interest in a trip to Possum Kingdom any time this summer? I am thinking August or September. I fully adimt I know nothing about the area but Sherry has some family out there and her uncle is a diver. I am pretty sure I can find some decent sites to go play. I think if I was to head out that way i would want to make a weekend of it, this way I have a reason to get Sherry and the kids out with me.

I am just feeling the waters out to see if there is any interest in getting away from the same old same old dive sites. You know Coz, CoCo Veiw, Travis, CSSP Flower Gardens.

Just let me know

You may have a little better opinion of PK than can be justified if you are including it in a list w/ Coz and the Flower Gardens...

Hmmm, how hot is it that time of the year? I am guessing still too hot to camp right?

ZzzKing:
You may have a little better opinion of PK than can be justified if you are including it in a list w/ Coz and the Flower Gardens...

Those where included as a joke.

We are headed to PK on Sunday June 25. We have 7 people to finish up a deep diver specialty class. We will be there ALL day!!!!

Back
Top Bottom