Possum Kingdom Conditions Jan 21 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Beautiful sunny day made this trip that much better. We made it out to PK at about 10:30AM, paid our entry fee ( $10), and suited up. There were 6 of us. Surface temp was 51 degrees and last temp reading was 46 degrees. I was glad to hear it was 46 degrees because my undergarments held out and I did a 40 minute dive. I was warm through most of it and was cold right at the end. I can handle another 8 degree drop for the ice diving trip to Iowa in less than 2 weeks, no problem. Visibility was at least 10 feet maybe more in spots. Scuba Point is a great place to dive. The staff is friendly, bathrooms and showers are available and it's cheap to get in. Troy and Steve found 89 feet at the deepest depth. Looks like they are working on getting another boat up and running around there for trips to the dam this summer. Visibility is the best I have seen in years out there. I have a sunburn, can you believe that? A sunburn!

Great report! When I walked out the door this morning to a bright, warm sun, I really wished I was gearing up somewhere.

................. :d

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom