Possible Foo sighting in N.E. Texas...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This morning a blood center bus out of Tyler pulled up in front of my office for some type of dedication (My office is right next to Stewart Blood Center in Paris). As I looked out my office door there was this blond lady wearing a white top and black slacks taking pictures of the group standing in front of the bus. I thought to myself "She sure looks familiar."

A little while later I think I put it together...That might have been Foo!

Next time you're up this way stop in and say "Hi!"

Naw... That was just her Twin Sister "Mimi".
I heard a claim that there was a documented Foo sighting Sunday at CSSP though.

There was an underwater Voodoo thing happening at one of the platforms and it looked like they were strangeling this poor woman. ( really !!! )
I don't think that was Foo though.

Later, some girl pinged to the surface and screamed " I wan't a Pizza" really loud.
Nope, that wasn't Foo either I don't think.

I guess we'll just have to see if she turns up in any of the photos from this weekend.

'Twasn't me, Alan! Tuesday morning, I was extolling the virtues of decimal and fraction equivalents to 4th graders who were eagerly hanging onto every enlightening word. ;o) But, if I ever do find myself in Paris, I will be sure to come by and say hi.

Timeliner, Voodoo is not my bag, but the strangling thing sounds interesting. You SURE that wasn't me?

I only have one request: don't post any pictures of me with a booger or anything like that. I have an image to maintain, you know. ;o) So do you, by the way- which reminds me! Did you do anything about that bootie problem?

Foo

Oh garsh, don't tell me I've broken another camera! None of the other kids will want to play with me anymore...

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom