Possible dive trip Fri and Sat!!! :D Annyone interested???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickelpickel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Weather Permitting, I'm hoping to get out Fri and Sat!!!! (26-27) :wink: Would be the Venice area.. I'm thinking maybe a spearfish dive and a Tooth dive.... I would try a spearfish dive first and if the vis is shot out too bad then come if for a tooth dive.... maybe one of each.... looks like we have some rain coming in on Fri in the AM. so well see :confused:....
I have a 23 Center Counsel w/ 200 Merc
Split up the gas and were good.... :D

You really are itching to get out. I don't blame you. I've found myself cleaning gear lately that doesn't even need it just because I'm going stir crazy. I can't do it this weekend but please keep me in mind for future trips.

I wish I could go. I have to work on some rental property to do some repairs. I would like to get a rain check if I could. Splitting the gas is not a problem. How deep on the spear fishing do you go? How far out do you go? Any other time count me in!!!

I usually go 40' -60' deep for spearfishing.... not going to far, as grouper isn't in yet..... when grouper are back in season I go 60'- 100'... I probably end up 5-10 miles out Fri and Sat......
If vis is shot out though I ll just be doing tooth dives Sat...... will have to see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom