Poseidon regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

50Fathom

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling my whole stable of Poseidon regulators. All are in excellent to like-new shape, and breathe fantastic. I'm only selling because I have decided to go the "DIR" route, (let's not have that battle here), and Poseidons are not authorized for use. They are amazing breathers and have unmatched performance, especially deep, and it pains me to sell 'em, but life is what it is...

All regs are within service intervals, (barely), but being life-support equipment, should be serviced by a professional technician prior to use and no warranty or guarantee is expressed or implied.

For payment, I accept Postal MOs or cashier's checks. All checks will clear before merchandise ships. If a F2F sale, I also accept cash, and for F2F, a "no-shipping" discount will apply.

Anyhow, I'll be posting more pics tomorrow, but here's the listing as of now:

Poseidon Xstream doubles setup. Comes with seven-foot (210cm) hose on one reg and the standard 28" (70cm) hose on the other with the necklace. Included is a spare necklace. Works great. Primary is tuned real aggressive, and breathes like no other. Factory OPV hoses without performance-reducing swivels or adaptors. Comes with the Poseidon "laptop case" style soft bag.

$600 shipped

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

Poseidon Xstream singles setup. Similar to the above, but for single-tank with a 7-foot hose and short backup with necklace. Excellent shape, also aggressively tuned. Factory hoses. Comes with the factory "laptop" bag.

$450 shipped

DSC00674.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

DSC00677.jpg

Poseidon Xstream Duration 90. The green color-coded "nitrox" reg. O2 clean from the factory. It was intended as a deco-bottle reg, so it's set up with a 36" (90cm) factory OPV hose. Again, perfect shape, and works perfectly. Also comes with factory "laptop" bag.

$350 shipped

DSC00682.jpg

More items being listed tomorrow. Will include the special Poseidon tool to adjust cracking pressure to whichever purchaser requests it first. This tool is $25 normally.

Thanks for looking.

sold yet??
I'm interested with the Poseidon Xstream singles setup
What do you mean by shipped?
Can you ship to Canada?
Or only USA?

Are the doubles set of regs still available? If so, I'll make you an offer. Please check your private messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sold yet??
I'm interested with the Poseidon Xstream singles setup
What do you mean by shipped?
Can you ship to Canada?
Or only USA?

I'll look into shipping to Canada. "Shipped" means that is the price for the regs, plus shipping. No extra costs on top of that. If shipping to Canada is ridiculous, there might be a small charge, but if it's not too bad, or similar to the US, same cost. (I've never shipped anything to Canada, so I'm not sure.)

Looking forward to sending you a postal order for the agreed-upon amount, and receiving the doubles set. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubles and singles rig are SOLD.

"Duration" nitrox reg still available. Will throw on a spare XStream Octo I have here to make a complete singles (short-hose) set. It's got the least use of any of them, so the seat and internals are like-new, and it's all factory O2-clean, (at least on the HP side, where it matters).

With Octo, I'd like $450 shipped.

Have you sold the nitrox rig yet?

Nope, it's still for sale. 70cm or 28" hose on the green primary and standard length octo hose (90cm or 36") on the yellow octo.

$450 shipped.

All are sold.

Thanks for looking. Will be listing more stuff in the coming days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom