For Sale Poseidon Evolution X Drysuit Medium (M) Black -Basically New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrvollmer

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Lowered price to $500
Basically New Poseidon Evolution X Drysuit Medium (M)

Latex neck and wrist seals were trimmed less than 1/8 of an inch during fitting (see photos). Suit has never been used on been in the water. - Comes with Inflator hose.

Would like $500 for it ( I paid $900). -Doesn't fit, had to order a size larger.

This is an awesome drysuit. Fits similar to a 3mm wetsuit, but flexible enough to add layers for increased warmth in cold waters. I am currently diving one size larger (M/L) of this suit, and I love it. I originally purchased this Medium, but it ended up being just a bit too tight in the hips, and between groin and shoulders, so I moved up one size. Since it was purchased as a closeout, I am unable to return it (Original price $1900, I paid $900.) I am 5'8" 158lbs, 31" waist, and a size 8.5 shoe. So this Medium should be good fit for someone a little smaller. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Buyer pays shipping.

Poseidon Product Description

The Evolution is a robust neoprene suit with integrated leg pockets and socks. (can be used with or without rock boots)
This robust suit provides a more fitted feel then dry suits made out of cordura or stiffer materials. Divers enjoy a better, more streamlined experience with minimized water drag and improved buoyancy. With lessened squeeze and diminished air flow, this innovative fitted design makes diving the suit feel remarkably close to diving a wetsuit.
Gear can easily and safely be placed in the two leg pockets and reached whenever the diver needs them. The neck and cuff seals are made out of latex and protect you from the cold water.
With its notable contemporary design, the Evolution offers extraordinary sustainability against wear and tear. It’s flexible, convenient and practical.

Attachments

• IMG_0688.jpg
    IMG_0688.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 270
  • MDC-evolution-drysuit.jpg
    MDC-evolution-drysuit.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_0690.jpg
    IMG_0690.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0689.jpg
    IMG_0689.jpg