Portland Oregon just had some good activity.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
Wonder if, when she went off the bridge, she said, "Call ya back. I gotta go now!"
I'll bet she went, but we'll never know because the water washed the evidence away. :D She better go buy one of every lottery ticket out there.

Gary D.

Lucky lady. VERY lucky.

Makes me wonder, couldn't this be evidence that removing a driver's hands from their phone but still allowing cell phones in cars doesn't go far enough toward road safety? (there are legislations in certain places forbidding cell phones unless used with hands-free adaptors) :11:

FreeFloat:
Makes me wonder, couldn't this be evidence that removing a driver's hands from their phone but still allowing cell phones in cars doesn't go far enough toward road safety? (there are legislations in certain places forbidding cell phones unless used with hands-free adaptors) :11:

I suppose it does, but on the other hand, cell phones only cause aobut 3% of accidents, while eating and turning the radio station cause alot more :wink: anything that takes your attention off actually driving the vehicle is a hazzard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom