pool report--Pro Diver reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moogyboy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hey all

In advance of getting the thing serviced (stupid, probably, but I couldn't wait) I tried my USD Pro Diver out in the pool at my local LDS while helping a friend with an underwater photo shoot there. The rig as it stands is the first & second stages, inflator hose, and Dacor gauge console from my old Enduro rig. No octo yet. My god, am I impressed with this thing compared to my Viper Tec. At least at this miniscule depth it breathes dry and silky smooth, the bubbles exit nice and symmetrically and out of the way, and the second stage just feels good when it's in place, it sits just right. Only problem I noticed was that the inflator hose had a hard time coupling to the BC's male connector, but that can be fixed. I will need to take it on a real dive when it gets warmer, but initial impressions are that I've gotten a very sweet reg for not a lot.

cheers

Billy S.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom