Question Pool Practice Ideas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Develop your kinesthetic sense. Get neutral with an underwater notebook in hand. Then write in it, multiply two 5 digit numbers, or draw something. With your conscious thought and direct vision occupied, you'll be subconsciously using minute cues from ears, lungs, peripheral vision, etc.

Develop your kinesthetic sense. Get neutral with an underwater notebook in hand. Then write in it, multiply two 5 digit numbers, or draw something. With your conscious thought and direct vision occupied, you'll be subconsciously using minute cues from ears, lungs, peripheral vision, etc.
This gives me an idea. I will give students wet notes and have them write a review of the confined water sessions of what they liked, didn't like, areas for improvement, etc. while NB/T.

"all gr8" 😛

This gives me an idea. I will give students wet notes and have them write a review of the confined water sessions of what they liked, didn't like, areas for improvement, etc. while NB/T.
I think the PADI Skill Practice Slate could be used, too.
1672259058700.png

I think the PADI Skill Practice Slate could be used, too.
View attachment 761304
Not sure why comments were deleted, but this isn't at all what I'm looking for. Hopefully you remember what I wrote. We must agree to disagree.

Not sure why comments were deleted, but this isn't at all what I'm looking for. Hopefully you remember what I wrote. We must agree to disagree.

I think someone at the PADI Skill Practice Slate department could have forgot to mention: BCD inflate underwater.

I learn from the best, I learn from the worst.

Wow! Never known diving to be rocket science or space travel. LOL.
What about that slate makes diving rocket science? Trying to understand your comment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom