Pool is Closed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zman96

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Norte blowing, no diving right now. Hopefully we get get news with the 10:30 report!:depressed:

That sucks but at least you are not vacationing in Kessanuma Japan.

Last time I was in Bonaire, Omar went through and killed 2.5 days of diving. It sucked but was still cool because I got to drive around and snap photos/videos of a Hurricane in the making.

Hope it doesn't last long, Brian! Been diving on the other side yet?

Yep! Pool is open now!!! Y'all have fun - I won't be able to come to the SI today :( Dr's orders are keeping me in bed today :(

Get better quick Christi!!:D

Guess the winds from the storm a few days ago finally hit you guys .... winds are pretty strong again here today, so heads up!! :ermm:

How strong of a wind does it usually take to close the place down? I am seeing Weather Underground showing 15-17mph winds blowing ENE for the whole second half of the week and wondering if we'll get any diving in at all for our first few days on the island.

It has mostly to do with the wind direction along with the speed.
We did get out a noon that day and had 2 fantastic dives, with tons of marine life on Columbia Deep into Palancar Bricks and then on Cedral Wall. We were lucky enough to see a couple of dolphins on our way to the surface interval too heading back north.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom