Pool access in SLC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the heads up Paul, I just had one of the guys call me and say the interstate sux too, I am figurin on bein down there, but some of the crew is wussin out. lol
Clay
sorry to hear bout your grandmother, hope all turns out well.

Thanks Paul. I'll try giving them a call.

I live in south West Valley on the edge of Taylorsville.

There is a high school pool at Redwood and 5400 South. They have a pool and allow SCUBA classes to be taught there. I think they charge slightly more for SCUBA than just straight lap swimming, but I'm not sure.

I don't remember the phone number for the pool, but I'm sure if you called the school office, they could tell you how to contact the pool administrator.

I know that Sports Chalet just opened in Jordan Landing (about 7800 South Bangeter Highway). They have a pool. I have no idea what their policy is.

Good luck. And let us know if you find a place.

Art

:hijack:

Hey guys,

I see folks from SLC posting here that are NOT on our Roll Call! :D

It is a Sticky, first post in our area. I'd like to see more OOOTAAA representation there, and Idaho as well as I KNOW we have more than a couple folks from those area's posting here. It's also a good way to quickly find folks from your area if you want to PM them, or ask a question if you are not getting a response about something local.

Sorry for the Hijack! :10:

:focus:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom