Pony bottle rentals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I have a 13, picked it up used, and really only wanted it as a glorified bailout at the time.

Now actually having it and taking it out, I wish it were a 40 (my own reasons). So I suppose if you decide on a 13 let me know and perhaps we can work something out for the bottle/sling.

And don't think he is joking. You should have seen how he had Sarah rigged up...

What a sec! I am not paying attention for a few days and look what happens. :confused: SOOOOOOO CONFUSED.

So I have a 13, picked it up used, and really only wanted it as a glorified bailout at the time.

Now actually having it and taking it out, I wish it were a 40 (my own reasons). So I suppose if you decide on a 13 let me know and perhaps we can work something out for the bottle/sling.

Definitely not even looking at a 13.

You. Suck.

:p

Naw I don't blame you honestly. Id just rather ditch the 13 for a 40 to cut down on vis and hydro's.

And some thought a 19cf was big? Think again, take a look at the 40cf bottle... I guess bigger is better in this ever demanding blue ocean... Just that slinging and walking down the beach has it's moments on hot days, especially if you are in a drysuit...

I dove Pt Lobos today and finally dove my Halcyon Explorer, was awesome but that was enough for one day, I'll do the 19cf tank on another day when I'm down to around 100 feet.

I want to see if it'll bring me up with enough air...

p.s
The way I've seen it the 30cf and the 40cf are labeled as DECO bottles while the 13cf and 19cf are pony bailout... 6cf and 14cf are seen as inflation bottles... I guess we could use it for what ever we want???

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom