Pompano Beach, FL - Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Here's a few from the other day...

Pompano Beach, FL - Nikon D200

pompano_3rd_reef.jpg

french_angelfish5.jpg

hamlet.jpg

arrow-anemone.jpg

Beautiful Howarde, nice Indigo Hamlet, didn't know that you got them too up in Florida.

Really like the wide angle scenic of the gorgeous sponges, it brings back memories :D :D!

Thanks guys... (ken & musmach)

@ debersole - how's the water up in WPB? Is there algae up there??

@ Walter & Jam --

I guess I didn't realize they (indigo hamlets) were rare here in FL.. But then I thought if I'd seen them before here, and I guess I had only seen them in Roatan.

Here's one more of the little guy :D

indigo_hamlet.jpg

Beautiful shots.

One of the reasons I got into UW photography was to attempt to show non divers what it looks like under water so that they could gain a better appreciation for our oceans. I think your pics do a very good job of that, especially the first one.

Interesting that you held out on that last shot of the Indigo Hamlet. Terrific shot and deserves to be one to show proudly, without any begging needed :wink:.

PermanentlyNarced:
Beautiful shots.

One of the reasons I got into UW photography was to attempt to show non divers what it looks like under water so that they could gain a better appreciation for our oceans. I think your pics do a very good job of that, especially the first one.

Interesting that you held out on that last shot of the Indigo Hamlet. Terrific shot and deserves to be one to show proudly, without any begging needed :wink:.
My wife actually said, "what about that one"?

That was all... no hold out. :D

Back
Top Bottom