POLL: Which Mike Veitch Avatar Would you Choose?

Which is your favourite MV avatar?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He he, Mike like spanking...:wink:

Yes folks. Its true.. as you can see Simon went away for the weekend to get all buffed up so he/she could come back and jump right back into the battle... good job Simon! you have done well...

I wonder if Larry would hit it? Do we need a poll?

104546.jpg

Mike Veitch:
Yes folks. Its true.. as you can see Simon went away for the weekend to get all buffed up so he/she could come back and jump right back into the battle... good job Simon! you have done well...

104546.jpg
bwahahahahahahahahahaha pic reminds me of darwin's evolution theory..

Ahh, my young Padawan, you forgot to match the skin tones. Try this one.....

104546.jpg

Oh, and i have a reply for this, but 'tis too strong for here, but i believe the expression is "pm's are your friend".....

Mike Veitch:

104546.jpg

You might have reached my threshold with that one...

Simon luv, I don't think there's a single thread in PPD that hasn't been hijacked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom