POLL: Which Mike Veitch Avatar Would you Choose?

Which is your favourite MV avatar?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Si

Contributor
Reaction score
Well folks..... We have a few options for you:

mike.gif

mike2.gif

mikey.gif

mikeavatar.gif

Oh, and if you right click them, and select properties it is possible to paste the link into your avatar settings....:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

second one is like a member of the Incredibles

the fourth from Gilligans Island

the third, he needs a helmet, the looney tunes Martian.

the first, is MV as himself.

:D

Second one is best WWF Wrestler Mike

i have to concur with lolo pao. he does look like mr. incredible in that pix :D

calling mrs. incredible... :)

i still think mike as uncle fester's the best :D

i opt out, i am not touching this with a 10 foot pole, mike!! i expect a #10 rating on all of my photos in my gallery as you promised or i vote against you!!!! black mail baby!!! no one ever said i was a nice person, so keep up your end of the deal or else!!!! ROFL!!!!!! YOUR FRIEND!!! JIM:mooner:

jim ernst:
i opt out, i am not touching this with a 10 foot pole, mike!! i expect a #10 rating on all of my photos in my gallery as you promised or i vote against you!!!! black mail baby!!! no one ever said i was a nice person, so keep up your end of the deal or else!!!! ROFL!!!!!! YOUR FRIEND!!! JIM:mooner:
psst..you can send us a pm to cast your secret vote:)

poor mike no comeback, perhaps having trouble with his dial up connection again. Or maybe..just maybe, he's still busy coming up with his MAD comeback.

Back
Top Bottom