Poll: THANKS! or not?

Would you like to see the THANKS! button brought back?

• YES - bring it back!

Votes: 104 69.8%
  • NO - good riddance!

Votes: 26 17.4%
  • Give me a THAT WAS HELPFUL button instead

Votes: 30 20.1%
  • THANKS mpetryk! :)

Votes: 17 11.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe instead of a "thanks" button we could have a "love" button because you loved what the person said?!?! :idk:

Can we maybe get a Tazer button, instead? If someone should have the nerve to say something we disagree with, or that ruffles our feathers in some way, we could hit the button and zap them, causing them intense physical pain! Can't see anyone on SB abusing THAT button.

i would press the Thanks button, to say thanks for looking at putting the thanks button back, but I can't find it.

Remember folks. We can still RATE the thread....wasn't that a lot of fun :D.....it was almost as much fun as clicking the THANKS button just once. That is until someone abuses that feature

Yes, we're aware of that.

Cool :)

Also, I was curious, is there more than one of you represented by 'DivingPrincessE'? You've used 'we' a lot :idk:

Cool :)

Also, I was curious, is there more than one of you represented by 'DivingPrincessE'? You've used 'we' a lot :idk:

Is there anyone else who has noticed that Saspotato likes to voice her opinion about...everything?

Nice idocsteve argument, though you'll notice I didn't say "I speak for everyone"

Is there anyone else who has noticed that Saspotato likes to voice her opinion about...everything?

Yea forums are great places for this!

Nice idocsteve argument, though you'll notice I didn't say "I speak for everyone"

I didn't say you said you spoke for everyone though so not sure why you got that impression. I was just confused by your use of 'we' and was wondering what it meant.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom