POLL: SPG or transmitter failure - UPDATED TO BE EASIER

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wants2divemore

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'd like your help to better determine the rates of SPG and transmitter failures. Please take this quick 4-question survey.

If you already answered on this thread before I created the SurveyMonkey, you don't have to complete it again -- I'll enter your answers myself.

1) 1718 (Sidemount and Stages counted)
2) 415
3) 1 (plus one broken glass, but readable during the whole dive)
4) 0

1) 500
2) 380
3) 4
4) 2 (1 was my fault)

1) 250
2) 230
4) 0
5) 0

is your friend friend for this
Or the OP could have posted this thread, instead of using the Discussion tab, using the Poll tab, and posted the question as a functional poll to which members could respond by checking boxes.

Or the OP could have posted this thread, instead of using the Discussion tab, using the Poll tab, and posted the question as a functional poll to which members could respond by checking boxes.
I tried using the Poll tab, but I could only figure out how to enter one question for the poll. If there's a way to do it with the Poll tab, please let me know and I'll do that. If not, I'll create a SurveyMonkey survey to make things easier for people and easier to analyze the data.

1. 165
2. 125
3. 1
4. 0

Note: Regarding number 4. I have had a transmitter fail, but was a used transmitter I was testing. In my garage, with no dives planned in the near future. Zero transmitter failures during dives, or even at dive site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom