Poll: Algorithm Type - strong views/preferences?

Poll: Algorithm Type - strong views/preferences?

• Rec diver - I don’t have a strong view/preference about selecting an algorithm

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Rec diver – I must have a Gas Content Model based algorithm (Bulhman ZHL, DSAT, Z+, etc)

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Rec diver – I must have a Bubble Model based algorithm (RGBM, VPM-B, folded, etc )

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Rec diver – I must have a both the above

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Tec diver - I don’t have a strong view/preference about selecting an algorithm

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Tec diver – I must have a Gas Content Model based algorithm (Bulhman, DSAT, Z+, etc)

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Tec diver – I must have a Bubble Model based algorithm (RGBM, VPM-B, folded, etc )

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Tec diver – I must have a both the above

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But it's very important that you pick one that will never limit all your future dives. Or else.
Although of course the company that makes it may soon be acquired by Octopus Corporation, it’s employees moved to Somalia, and its parts kit become unavailable—and when the battery dies you’ll discover the housing is irreversiblably held together by a proprietary glue made of leftover caulking and unexploded goat hooves. Next year the Navy will conduct a series of dives indicating it’s algorithms, based on a secret pseudoscience devolved by that “doctor” that made the girl live with the horny dolphin in the 1970’s, can get 24 year old athletes bent. This will cause endless internet arguments, with zealous splinter groups of true believers spinning off into private threads, even though no one really knows to this day what that algorithm is. Don’t let any of this stop you from starting your own business manufacturing bungee mounts for it!

Congratulations, it is official: you are now a True ScubaBoard Expert on Algorithms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom