Polish sidemount rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I chose to just get a Razor 2 from Boegarts.
Steve Bogaerts new Razor Harness 2
While the first two look like they've come up with something unique the xDeep looks like they just cloned a Razor. I'd rather pay a little more and get the original.

My wife and I previously used Nomads and now love our Razors for wriggling into tight caves and checking out river caves. The quality is really high and the bat wing is really good.

While the first two look like they've come up with something unique the xDeep looks like they just cloned a Razor.

I think your opinion just comes from lack of information. You've probably never tried Stealth 2.0 but have taken only short look on the photos.

There are so many differences between Stealth 2.0 and Razor, that it's clear that Stealth 2.0 is not a copy of any other harness:

1. Stealth 2.0 harness is soft construction not based on metal plates;
2. Stealth 2.0 BC is independend from harness and has completely different construction;
3. Stealth 2.0 harness is not based on one continue part of webbing, but shoulder straps are independent from waist straps (it has several advantages);
4. Stealth 2.0 has modular weight system with capacity up to 20 kg (very important for cold-water divers) and dropable weight option.

To be clear, Stealth 2.0 is much more closer to Eques system than Razor. It's just because Patrick Widmann was co-designer for both of Eques and Stealth 2.0 systems.

Hello,

We've just released the video presenting unique features of STEALTH 2.0 Modular Side Mount System. Video
perfectly demonstrates the differences between STEALTH and other side mount systems, including Razor and Eques.The system is presented by Patrick Widmann, IANTD IT and co-owner of the Mexican Protec Advanced Training Facility.

[video=youtube;hzx9X4Eurf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzx9X4Eurf8[/video]

I hope you'll enjoy it :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom