Police officer fatally shot in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

South America? Wtf

Even so, Lorenzoid, it seems there must be more to this story. 5 guys from South America with guns and they only pick on one house?

Last edited:
Even so, Lorenzoid, it seems there must be more to this story. 5 guys from South America with guns and they only lick on one house?

Oh I'm sure they were visiting Bonaire for more than that. All I meant is that I'm not surprised at criminals coming from Venezuela.

Personally, I would wait to lay blame. The flights from Venezulea to Bonaire are numerous. Let's see what we learn from this. How did they get the guns in Bonaire?

My guess would be that they and their guns arrived by boat.

Personally, I would wait to lay blame. The flights from Venezulea to Bonaire are numerous. Let's see what we learn from this. How did they get the guns in Bonaire?

Huh? There are no commercial flights between Bonaire and Venezuela.

I checked with Orbitz & see no direct commercial flights from Caracas to Bonaire, there are no direct flights. Some of the routes force you to Bogota, Panama City, Houston or Miami before going to Bonaire. That is a madness of flight routes with ridiculous fare & travel time. I can see the boat ride is a lot easier for those guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom