Point Lobos-Granite Wall Video with Itchy and Scratchy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, this is some of the video I got while diving with Kenn and Cynthia a couple of weeks ago!

Wow. I'm flabbergasted. Great, great video! You almost make the dive seem even better than it actually was :)

Doc,

That is some serious digital filming, I'm really impressed and was just waiting to see what type of video comes out of that monster camera I saw you holding...

I will next time catch your video with a Coke and Popcorn, and make myself believe I'm at the theaters...

Thanks for sharing...

MG

You're welcome! Hope to see you in the water soon with my video camera. I'm working on another video called "The Faces of Diving" so if you see me in the water, smile. :)

Hey Doc.

That is some Really nice Video, I really like the way you set it up to pan from one strip to the other!!

Also looks like some nice conditions.

Again GREAT video and thanks for sharing!

Awesome video Doc! I really need you to show me where Itchy and Scratchy are sometime. I can't even find the hole at Hole in the Wall, nevermind find them. :depressed:

Thanks guys, hey next time I'll show you. Then there's the little extremely cute War Bonnet near there too. I've got to get video of her sometime.

Thanks guys, hey next time I'll show you. Then there's the little extremely cute War Bonnet near there too. I've got to get video of her sometime.

That would be great! I've looked a couple times, but with no luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom